How to Troubleshoot Frigidaire Dishwasher not Starting
Every problem shoots up from different causes so is in this case there might be several issues which need to be resolved in the nick of time. Same is the case with a problematic Frigidaire dishwashers.
Want to know some of the guidelines for troubleshooting a broken Frigidaire dishwasher?
Here comes the possible solutions!
- Always check the power connection beforehand.
- Make sure the plug is correctly inserted into board.
- Check whether there is ample water pressure or not.
- Make sure the delayed-start feature has not been activated.
- Another reason might be a blown thermal fuse so have a look at it on the control board.
- Always close the door immediately because a delayed action could cause a repetition.
- A junction box connection also plays a vital role so always check it beforehand.
- Another approach is to turn the breaker off and check whether there is any burnt wire or not.
- Allow a cycle to complete so don’t add any forgotten dishes into the half-cycle.
- Last but not the least, a damaged control panel might also cause the dishwasher to stop working.
In a nut shell, whenever Frigidaire dishwasher causes any problem just check it on time BECAUSE A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Source: Easily Fix it